Breaking News Featured Inside Lagos Market National News

Two Injured As Fire Guts Building In Lagos

Two yet-to-be-identified men on Thursday sustained injuries when a storey building in the Tejuosho area of Lagos was gutted by fire.

It was gathered that the fire started from a power surge in one of the rooms in the building and escalated to other rooms in the building.

The fire which started around 3.00 p.m. was said to have destroyed properties worth millions of naira.

The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency and other emergency responders like the Lagos State Fire Service and the Federal Fire Service responded to the fire.

Confirming the incident, the LASEMA Public Affairs Officer, Nosa Okunbor, noted that the fire which caused physical cracks on the building led to the collapse of the building, adding that the injured persons had been taken to the hospital


Connect With US