Uncategorized

Ronaldo’s Mum,Dolores Excited As Her Son Escapes Criminal Charges

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mum is excited her son escaped criminal charges over an alleged assault on Kathryn Mayorga .the 35-year-old American model accused Ronaldo of sleeping with her

 

Dolores Aveiro and sisters Katia and Elma have been drumming support for the forward since news broke out last year, he will be facing a new probe concerning Kathryn Mayorga’s allegations.

Prosecutors revealed on Monday night that the allegations

“cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt” Cristiano Ronaldo’s family members are excited the Portugal international escapes criminal charges over alleged assault on Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas. According to The Mirror report, Ronaldo’s mother; she said

Interestingly, moments after American prosecutors confirmed her allegations “cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt”, Dolores headed to social media to celebrate her son claiming he was aware that Cristiano did not do anything wrong.

The footballer’s mother, who currently has 1.9 million followers on Instagram, uploaded an image of herself by a pool a side wearing a leopard-print top and trousers said:

“Face of the serenity of someone who knows her children,” even as she was quick to add the hashtags ‘justica’ and ‘familia’

Portuguese words for ‘justice’ and ‘family’ at the end of her statement. On the other hand, Ronaldo’s sister Elma opted for a screengrab of the news report on a Portuguese TV revealing that the football star will no longer face charges with a short message:

“Divine justice takes its time but it never errs.”

At the last count, the 35-year-old Mayorga, claim the Juventus star allegedly assaulted her without consent at the Palms Hotel on June 2009.

And the police is Las Vegas police reopened investigation last year after claiming Ronaldo offered her £300,000 to keep her silence. However, the 34-year-old five-time Ballon d’Or winner Cristiano has continued to deny the allegations 

“Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in.”

 “Based upon a review of the information presented at this time, the allegations of sexual assault against Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

“Therefore, no charges will be forthcoming.”

 

Topics

Connect With US




Loading…