The FG has disclosed that the applications for the recruitment into the third batch of N-Power programme has been impressive so far – The ministry of humanitarian affairs said the new N-Power programme would be very focused on agriculture – A spokesperson for the ministry, Rhoda Iliya, stated that the public would be carried along at every stage of the recruitment process.
The federal ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development has disclosed that over one million Nigerians in the last 48 hours have applied for the recruitment into the third batch of the N-Power programme. The spokesperson for the ministry, Rhoda Iliya, in a statement on Sunday, June 28, said 400,000 applicants would be recruited into the third batch of the scheme.
The researchers captured data from 100 businesses across the country in the survey titled the National Survey Report on the Impact of COVID-19 on Nigerian Private Sector. The development has led to job loss and pay cut for those who have managed to retain their staff. The survey assessed the impact of the pandemic on medium and small scale businesses in Nigeria. It was conducted between March 9 and April 10 through e-questionnaire and telephone. According to the survey, only 13% said they have been “positively impacted” by the pandemic and they are in the health sector.