The romance between billionaire businessman Ned Nwoko and 12-year-old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, has continued to rock the social media space.
There had been reports that the duo have tied the knots secretly, but many are yet to come to terms with their relationship sighting the age difference.
Neither Ned nor Regina has openly admitted or denied the claim, trending pictures show that both are having great times together.
Here are 8 things you need to know about Ned Nwoko
1. He is 59 years old. Born on December 21, 1960 into the Royal Palace at Idumuje-Ugboko, in Aniocha North LGA, Delta State.
2. Nwoko got his first degree in Law and History from the University of Keele in Staffordshire, United Kingdom, followed by King’s College London where he graduated with a Masters in Law.
3. He was elected into the Nigeria House of Representatives in 1999.
4. He also served on the Vision 2010 Committee and is a member of the capital market.
5. Sadly, the businessman cum politician lost his first son Tarik in 2014. Tarik, a footballer, died at the age of 22. His mother is a Moroccan.
6. Ned Nwoko allegedly married his sixth wife – a 21 years old movie actress Regina Daniels
7. However the marriage has brought an uproar on the social media.
8. He bought her a house and also a lot of exotic cars which fueled the speculations, the marriage is however still a speculation as Regina is yet to confirm or deny the marriage.