Goods worth millions of naira have been destroyed in a fire outbreak at a building housing multiple shops on Shonola Street, opposite popular Excellence hotel in Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos State.
According to reports gathered from the scene, the fire broke out on Saturday from a hairdressing salon before it spread to other parts of the building.
A young lady was said to have been fuelling a generator while it was on when the container of the fuel caught fire.
The girl reportedly threw the burning container which had fuel in it back into the shop out of shock.
She sustained minor burns from the incident and has been taken to the hospital for treatment.
Firefighters arrived at the scene early enough to stop the raging fire from extending to nearby buildings.
No casualty was recorded.
See the photos below: