Football is considered by many as the beautiful game however , it is also filled with so many unbelievable incidents that they would leave you astonished for a very long time.
- Foxe will always be remembered for an infamous incident at the Hammers in 2001 Christmas party when he was seen urinating on the dance floor of London’s Sugar Reef club.
- Ronaldo was involved in a sex scandal, n 2008, Brazillian World Cup winning striker Ronaldo found himself in a critical situation over a scandal involving prostitutes. While recovering in his homeland after surgery, the former AC Milan player was caught up in a sex scandal with three prostitutes.
- English referee Graham Poll announced his retirement from internationals after yellow-carding a player three times in a match . The ref, who had sent off players from both sides in a fiery match between Australia and Croatia, carded Josip Simunic twice but did not produce the mandatory red for a sending off.
- Leroy Rosenior created a record by holding a manager’s job – for just 10 minutes. He was re-appointed to Torquay United just as they were relegated from English football League, but minutes later the club was sold and the new owners wanted their own manager.
- Irish international Stephen Ireland ‘killed’ his own grandmother in order to avoid playing for his country so he could visit his girlfriend instead. When the so-called ‘death’ was revealed, the Man City midfielder had to resurrect his maternal grandmother, Patricia Tallon, fast and apologize. source: sportskeeda