Uncategorized

Fire Guts RRS Headquarters In Alausa Ikeja

Fire Gutted a section of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, Headquarters in Alausa, Ikeja, destroying so many Items on Wednesday. There is no record of loss of life or injury.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the fire was a result of a spark from one of the electrical appliances in the office. According to the Public Relations Officer of RRS, Mr. Femi Malik, the fire was immediately put out through joint effort by men of the squad and the state fire service to prevent further damage.

“One of the power distribution boxes in RRS headquarters caught fire this morning and it was immediately extinguished by RRS officers. “Officers of the Lagos State Fire Service also assisted in extinguishing the fire and ensured the building was safe for officers to continue their daily activities.

“The distribution box located on the first floor of RRS Headquarter’s one-story building caught fire around 11:30 a.m. “Efforts are in progress to detect and fix the electrical fault.”

Topics

Connect With US




Loading…