Government Internet News Uncategorized

Fire Guts Presidential Villa,Aso Rock Abuja

A Fire Incident was recorded inside the presidential villa in Aso Rock Abuja on  Thursday Afternoon 4th of June.

It was Reported that Mallam Garba Shehu, The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity who described the incident as a minor of Electric Spark at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

Meanwhile, Member of Staff immediately took control of the incident before the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks Stationed took charge, also no Damage or injury case was recorded.

He Said in a statement with the press: “That incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.” “Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman said.

 

Topics

Connect With US




Loading…

%d bloggers like this: