The acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, said on Tuesday that the commission would not extra any bad habit chancellor discovered at fault in the claimed N5.77m furniture recompense trick.
Magu said this while talking with newsmen amid a visit to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board base camp in Abuja.
The acting director additionally noticed that it was “too soon to discuss the commission’s test of past JAMB enlistment centers concerning settlements to the Federal Government.”
The EFCC had been accounted for in August 2017 to have started a test of some bad habit chancellors and treasurers for taking N480,000 and N90,000 Duty Tour Allowance which finished into N5.77m.
It had been accounted for that the EFCC director met with the concerned bad habit chancellors and treasurers as a major aspect of the examinations.
Magu said on Tuesday that none of the blamable bad habit chancellors would be saved.
“It is too soon for me to remark on this issue (regardless of whether we are radiating our searchlight on past JAMB recorders). However, we are taking a shot at it. On the bad habit chancellors, we won’t extra anyone.”
The JAMB Registrar, Prof Is-haq Oloyede, said the board would coordinate with the EFCC in battling debasement as examination acts of neglect.
He stated, “We have in our authority a few people who broke into our Virtual Private Network. They made little opening terminal in Osogbo and Ilesha, Osun State, and communicate the nation over. These individuals are young men and young ladies. They are just worried about the cash they get and not about the impacts of their degenerate practices.”
The recorder noticed that an aggregate of 1,451,691 applicants had enrolled for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, while 39,663 were Direct Entry competitors.