President Muhammadu Buhari delegated Edward Adamu as the new agent legislative head of the Central Bank of Nigeria to supplant Suleiman Barau who resigned in 2017. The arrangement was contained in a letter dated January 26, 2018, to the Senate president, Bukola Saraki.
Here are seven imperative things to think about the new agent legislative leader of the CBN.
1. He was conceived on June 22, 1959 and graduated with a degree in amount studying from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
2. He was utilized by the CBN in June 1992 and in 2012 was selected executive of the Strategy Management Department.
3. He is an individual from the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors; Project Management Institute, USA; International Knowledge Management Institute, USA; International Society for Performance Improvement, USA; and the Association of Project Managers, UK.
4. He has proficient endorsements from a few postgraduate expert affirmations from the Institute of Credit Administration of Nigeria, Wharton School, USA, INSEAD France, Chicago Booth and IMD Switzerland.
5. In 2008, he was approved for a long time to the Gombe State government to set-up a structure for best practices in obtainment.
6. He filled in as projects chief responsible for multi-dimensional extensive scale ventures for the CBN in 2010.
7. He was selected executive of HR division responsible for building up the human capital resources of the bank in 2016.
E247 had announced that President Buhari endorsed the arrangement of Adamu as the representative legislative leader of the CBN as per the arrangements of Section 8(1) (2) of CBN Establishment Act 2007.