Paul Onuachu was on song seconds into Nigeria’s friendly game against AFCON 2019 hosts Egypt at the Stephen Keshi Stadium in Asaba on Tuesday, March 26.
The 24-year-old arguably has scored the fastest goal in a Super Eagles jersey when he latched unto the ball to score barely seconds into the game.
Here are six things to know about Nigeria’s First Goal scorer in our Friendly Match Against Egypt
1. He Was born on the 28 of May 1994
2. He is a Striker and plays for Midtyjjland FC in Denmar
3. He made his Debut for Nigeria in our Friendly match against Egypt 25/3/2019
4. In 2015 he was called into the Nigerian U-23 Team
5. He made his League debut in December 2012
6. Onuachu moved to Danish club FC Midtjylland in 2012, on a scholarship, from their affiliate team in Nigeria, Ebedei.
This is his Goal
Has Nigeria ever scored a faster goal in international football?
— Ayodeji Ayodeji (@AyodejiX2) March 26, 2019