The Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo held a confidential meeting whit the former Senate Leader, Ali Ndume at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Monday.
Ndume had refused to make disclose the details of the meeting but had atleast hinted on some important matters discussed.
Some of the things discussed are as follow;
1. I held a consultation with the Vice President
2. I did not talk about my aspiration to be the next President of the senate.
3. We discussed on the present challenges of the Borno pople.
4. We spoke on humanitarian issues because that is what we normally discuss.
5. We did not discuss any political issue.
6. We held a discussion on the betterment of my state.