Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, and Neymar will vie for 2017 FIFA football awards.
The FIFA awards come up in London, England on October 23.
Ronaldo won the award last year and he is expected to retain it yet again after helping Real Madrid to the La Liga and Champions League double.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane also made the shortlist for the top three men’s coach alongside Chelsea’s Antonio Conte and Juventus Massimiliano Allegri.
Zidane is, however, expected to cart away the prize.
The Full List:
* Cristiano Ronaldo (POR / Real Madrid)
* Lionel Messi (ARG – FC Barcelona)
* Neymar (BRA – FC Barcelona/Paris Saint-Germain)
* Deyna Castellanos (VEN – Santa Clarita Blue Heat/Florida State Seminoles)
* Carli Lloyd (USA – Houston Dash/Manchester City Women)
* Lieke Martens (NED – FC Barcelona Femeni)
* Massimiliano Allegri (ITA – Juventus)
* Antonio Conte (ITA – Chelsea)
* Zinedine Zidane (FRA – Real Madrid)
* Nils Nielsen (DEN – Danish national team)
* Gerard Precheur (FRA – Olympique Lyonnais Feminin)
* Sarina Wiegman (NED – Netherlands national team)
* Gianluigi Buffon (ITA – Juventus)
* Keylor Navas (CRC – Real Madrid)
* Manuel Neuer (GER – FC Bayern Munich)
* Kevin-Prince Boateng (Las Palmas)
* Alejandro Camargo (Universidad de Concepcion)
* Deyna Castellanos (Venezuela U-17)
* Moussa Dembele (Celtic)
* Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
* Aviles Hurtado (Tijuana Xolos)
* Mario Mandzukic (Juventus)
* Oscarine Masuluke (Baroka FC)
* Nemanja Matic (Chelsea)
* Jordi Mboula (FC Barcelona U-19)
* Borussia Dortmund supporters
* Celtic supporters
* FC Copenhagen supporters
Copyright 2018 E247Magazine. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to https://www.e247mag.com as the source.