Kevin-Prince Boateng Completes Eintracht Frankfurt Move After Leaving Las Palmas

The German club earlier twitted a picture of the former Ghanian international undergoing medical at the club and marks a return to the Bundesliga yet again for the midfielder.

Eintracht Frankfurt has completed the signing of Kevin-Prince Boateng on a three-year deal. The 31-year-old left Spanish club Las Palmas on Wednesday by mutual consent, citing personal reasons before joining the German side.

After completing his move, Boateng said he had “missed Germany, and most of all Bundesliga” and added: “It means the world to me that Eintracht enabled me and my family to return home.

ALSO READ:   Shocking Excuse! Mourinho Blames Ronaldo For Manchester United Loss

“I am looking forward to an exciting fight this season — this league is more balanced than ever.”

It was also a case of a reunion at the German side with the former AC Milan midfielder reuniting with coach Niko Kovac and sporting executive Fredi Bobic at Frankfurt, having been at Hertha Berlin with them.

Bobic told the club’s official website: “We’ve been in contact with Kevin for a while. We are delighted we were able to support him in his wish to return to Germany.

“We are well aware of Kevin’s strength in midfield and are convinced that he’ll play an important role in our team. Kevin is a winning character.”

ALSO READ:   Marylove Edwards Powers Nigeria To Win West, Central African U14 Championship

Kovac told a news conference: “He has outstanding footballing qualities. Our young players can learn a lot from him. Kevin-Prince Boateng can be a leader for us.”

Frankfurt will be Boateng’s fourth German team having previously represented Hertha Berlin, Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04.