Bubbly Kemi Otegbade cannot be ignored in a mammoth crowd. She stands tall and her tinted, golden hair brightens her face. Oftentimes, she carries a winner’s face and as always, she wins. Her ebullient lifestyle shows in many projects she has conceived and executed as the Chief Executive Officer of Heartlinks Consult which started as matchmaking company. Self-reliant and committed to making a difference, Kemi explores various opportunities in human resources, management consultancy, events planning and presentation to excellence. From Ilesa, Osun State, Kemi is the producer of the recently wrapped Celebrity Housemates, a reality tv show. And below are interesting things worth knowing about her.
Here we go:
1. Kemi believes in the women’s cause especially against domestic violence which is wrongly becoming acceptable in Nigeria. She also champions the cause that women should earn income through her platform, Womenpreneur.
2. She is an introvert but most people mistake her for an extrovert because of her job which puts her in the public eye.
3. She loves youth and has actually created a youth program called Ideas Carnival.
According to her, Ideas carnival involves putting Youths together in a location for a day or two to showcase their skills, the youth with the best idea is financially empowered to actualize the skill, first and second runners-up were also compensated.
It was supported by Lagos State Government.
4. Her Mentor is Mrs. EniolaFadayomi, past President, Institute of Directors
5. She is most interested in meeting Michael B. Jordan of Black Panther and POTUS Donald Trump
6. Kemi is Full of love, warmth, and sunshine.
7. She is an honest, hardworking, and God-fearing woman
8. Kemi’s Philosophy of life – Win some, lose some
9. In an interview, she once revealed that her Best practical advice are:
1. The truth never hides forever
2. Live and let live
10. For Kemi, the two business leaders she is most interested in meeting are Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.
Copyright 2018 E247Magazine. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to https://www.e247mag.com as the source.